Tuesday, November 09, 2004

 

Funny You Should Say That

Bush's Secularist Triumph - The left apologizes for religious fanatics. The president fights them. By Christopher�Hitchens: "If this is liberal secularism, I'll take a modest, God-fearing, deer-hunting Baptist from Kentucky every time, as long as he didn't want to impose his principles on me (which our Constitution forbids him to do). "

This is from the same article as below, but a funny comment. I was christened Methodist in Tennessee as a baby, raised slightly religious in Kentucky. While I don't hunt, I am related to those that do, and would suggest to those that Christopher is speaking to with this article, that they might want to get to know some of these religious southerners. They might "learn" ya a thing or two.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?