Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

This from Drudge

DRUDGE REPORT 2004�: "Nearly a third of the fundraising 'pioneers' who helped put President Bush in the White House were appointed to positions in his first term, an ASSOCIATED PRESS review finds. Contributors received ambassadorships in Europe and seats on policy-setting boards; spouses won presidential appointments; many were rewarded with stays at Camp David and trips with U.S. delegations to events like the Olympics... DEVELOPING... "

I love Drudge. In fact, I go there a few times a day, but this is weird. If I were one of the President's best fundraisers, I think I would want a thank you. If this is somehow disallowed by the FEC, then clearly, it is wrong. Otherwise, it does not seem to have an unethical smell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?