Monday, November 08, 2004

 

Wrong Reich

Robert Reich was just on O'Reilly and said that the Democrats need to craft a moral message. Robert, too, is wrong. They need to find someone who could lead American that ACTUALLY shares the values of the majority of Americans. That does not, however, mean that they should be evangelical Christians specifically. They merely should just live by an obvious moral code of some respected kind.
Tony Snow is following up on that thought that Democrats should not hate Christianity. They should not be anti-religion.
I have certainly gone through my anti-religion phase. I now understand that they should have that right, just as I have the right to be less religious. The left should, in my opinion, find someone who can be genuine and can still get 51% of the vote, but "crafting a moral message" will not pass for morals by any of the electorate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?