Tuesday, April 29, 2008

 

Obama on the Rev

Breaking News Latest News Current News - FOXNews.com: "Obama 'Outraged'"

As I said recently, it seemed to me that he would need to speak more forcefully. He did, and he did it well. Denounced. He brought up specifics, like Farakkhan and government infliction of AIDS on the black community. He said that he finds these statements appalling. While I feel he didn't have any choice, I suppose he could have stayed quiet. For the good of the Presidential race and for race relations, we should all be glad that Obama stood up, called it idiocy, and is on his way back to his unifying message. Again, I am not voting for the guy, but I think he has such an important role to play in this election cycle. I enjoy watching him and root for him to do the right thing. Now he has.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?